Cute Popsicle Class (Gold Coast, QLD)
The Popsicle Class will introduce students to making some fun themed on-trend popsicles using skills, tool and techniques needed to create different themed popsicles.
How to melt and whiten chocolate
How to use plunger and cutters to form different shapes
How to use a silicon mould
How to use a popsicle mould
How to use gum paste and fondant
How to use Barco colours
- How to make some fun themed on-trend popsicles
- How to make simple flourishes with chocolate and fondant
- You will take these gorgeous popsicles home with you to enjoy with friends and family.
- A printed copy of your class notes for you to use at home to replicate these popsicles or to use as inspiration for your own creations.
- Light refreshments are provided (Eg: Tea, Coffee and Biscuits)
Closed shoes are a must, please do NOT wear any open shoes (e.g. thongs)
Intermediate Skill Level
By purchasing this class you agree to our refund policy. If you are unable to attend the class(es) booked, please inform a staff member from your local store or contact us on (02) 9828 0717 no later than 30 days prior to the class commencing. If the cancellation is less than 30 days of the class date, you will need to find a replacement, if no replacement is available you will forfeit your place and payment - for any concerns please contact our Customer Service Team on (02) 9828 0717.
Please note that the booking fee is not refundable.
Payment of class or event is confirmation of your place(s) in the class. Minimum numbers apply for each class, if Bake Boss requires the class(es) to be postponed or cancelled, a refund or re-allocation to the same class or a different class of the same value will be offered. Please refer to the refund policy if you require a refund.
Floral Fantasy Cake Class - 16+ ((Strathpine, QLD)Floral Fantasy Cake Class - 16+ ((Strathpine, QLD)Sat, 10 Jul 9:00AM (AEST) (+1 more)